Helping Those Who Help Us
- First Responders are under an enormous amount of stress.
- Many are quitting the profession they love.
- More first responders die from suicide than on the job deaths.
- A large percentage of first responders suffer from mild to severe post traumatic stress injuries. (PTSI)
- The families of first responders are living in constant fear and despair.
How can you help those who help you?
- Purchase The First Responders Recovery Guide and GIVE it to a first responder.
- Faith Based Communities can purchase The First Responders Recovery Guide and give them to the First Responders in their community.
- Have a First Responders Appreciation Day in your church. Honor them, pray for them and present the first responders with The First Responders Recovery Guide.
Purchasing The First Responders Recovery Guide.
- $6.99 plus shipping 1 copie
- $5.99 plus shipping 2-25 copies.
- $4.99 plus shipping 26 copies and up.
- $6.00 on Amazon Kindle gift card.
- To oder your First Responders Recovery Guide. Call (214)534-9206
Host your Frist Responders Appreciation Day
- Presentation 45 minutes
- Power Point Presentation:
- Trauma Impact.
- Facts and Symptoms.
- Ministering to military, law enforcement, healthcare workers and first responders.
- Developing a faith-based recovery ministry for military, law enforcement and first responders.
First Responder Care and Support